BRAND NEW WEBSITE
The Elms are happy to introduce this amazing new website for all your World Cup news, stats and info
Small Sided Football Accreditation Award
The Elms have received The Football Association’s Small Sided Football Accreditation award.
Barbara Moss, Managing Director of The Elms 5-A-Side receiving the ‘Special Partnership of the Year’ award from the London FA.
Elms team in THE INDEPENDENT Read the full article here
Extra team players/goal keepers occasionally required. Please call us on 020 8954 8787
The Elms in the FT
Read the full article on the FT website
Why not hold your own company league Click here for details
- “I would like to say that the team really enjoyed the Autumn season. We would particularly like to mention the main referee (the one who was in charge of handing out the prizes last night) who we thought was exceptional. This has been a brilliant tournament to start us of and we look forward to participating in many more!”
Florentyna, Italian Mathletics
- “On behalf of Dads Army, we just wanted to say it was a great piece of refereeing last night, you handled a potentially difficult game brilliantly and the consensus in the pub afterwards was that without a strong ref, the game could have ended up slightly farcical. Everybody left the pitch with a good word and a handshake, as it should be.”
Dave Foster, Dads Army
The Elms 5-a-side Floodlit Football Leagues, operating since 1991, are London’s leading 5/6/7-a-side football organisation. Our superb, professionally organised leagues cater for London’s thousands of working men and women who love to play organised football without the hassle of arranging it themselves.
2 hours of brilliant competition, Monday to Thursday evenings, 50 weeks of the year. Relegations and promotions, final night presentations and awards all add to the great atmosphere.
The very best London FA refs and administrators are on site, adding to the success of our outstanding leagues.
Our venues are incredibly central, have first-class artificial pitches and within easy reach of public transport.
Match balls and bibs are provided and our 24 hour Results Service is displayed on the web daily.
Fixtures, Directories and Rules and Constitution are all part of this great package, so…don’t wait to join, all standards are welcome – just give us a call!
Where and when can I play?
We have leagues operating all year around in venues across Central & Greater London.
What is included
- 10/11/14 weeks duration per league
- 1/2 matches per night
- Full F.A Sanction
- All teams are affiliated to The FA
- F.A Referees
- On-site official Administrators
- Computerised fixtures
- Computerised 24 hr weekly result & tables service
- Top quality match balls & bibs provided
- End of league presentation evening
- Awards for winners of each league/division
How do I join a league?
Telephone The Elms on 020 8954 8787 to make an enquiry, booking or reservation. Lines are open 9am-6pm Monday-Friday and an answerphone service is available at all other times.
Or complete the on-line enquiry registration form and one of our team will be in touch with you by your preferred method of contact – email, telephone or fax.